GWAPA

I'm probably too late in sending this, unless another APD comes out this
evening and you're all reading your e-mail on a Friday night.

Anyway, the Greater Washington Aquatic Plant Association (GWAPA) will be
meeting at my house in Layhill, Maryland (near the Glenmont metro) tomorrow
afternoon around 1 p.m.

If you live in the area and happen to read this before then, you're welcome
to join us.  Send me an e-mail at alysoun at msn_com or give me a call at home
at 301-871-8750 and I'll send you the directions to get there.

Alysoun McLaughlin
President, GWAPA