C2it.com donations

Hi John,
Sorry for the trouble.  I had great difficulty setting up my c2it account a
couple of months ago, but once it is set up it's easier to use than paypal
and the fees are lower.  Other folks have set up accounts with no problems
at all.  I think the initial setup is a crapshoot or something.  The problem
I had was regarding the *exact* spelling of my address -- is there a '.'
after "Ave", etc.

What kind of problems are you having?  It might make it easier for us to
bitch at Citibank on your behalf.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Bob