KCL vs. K2SO4?

So, I'm finally getting around to making up my own PMDD chemicals (thanks
for the advice Tom), but seem to have run in to a small problem -- I can't
find K2SO4 anywhere around here.  On the otherhand, I can find a near
limitless supply of KCL.  So, my question is, is there any real problem
with using KCL (Chloride gonna be a problem?) for this application?  I've
seen it listed as a possible alternative to K2SO4 before, but don't want
to find out the hard way that it will cause problems. :)

Robert Chady
Chippewa Falls, WI