C2it.com donations

I have now talked with Citibank three (3) times trying to resolve allowing
me to register the account "JBenn at jblaw_org" on their system.  Their online
registration system is pathetic.

I'm now told that someone will contact me within a week to discuss.

I know that the suggestion to use C2it.com was well-intended.  Perhaps if
those of you who contributed contact their Customer Service (800-200-3881)
you'll somehow get them to recognize my efforts to set up an account.

== John ==