Re: python

>  I can test the water going into the tank but then I'm the
>  one holding the python and I can't go adjust the faucet
>  again.

>  Michael
What  I did was to attach a suction cup mounting bracket from a powerhead to
the python where the valve is located (near the gravel tube). I just used a
plastic zip tie to hold it on there. I can attach that to the front of the
tank, and the tube will stay in the tank, allowing me to adjust the water
temp, or go do anything else while the tank drains and fills.HTH,
Tim A.