White Anubias

Tom has had this plant for a long time.  I saw it a few years ago.  I
hadn't know Tom long then.  I found it startling, and I remember
thinking, "This guy is so intense with his plants he scared this one
almost to death!" :>  It is quite unique.  I will start the bidding at
$25.  While I am confident that this plant would be a delight in
anyone's tank, I am sure it will look even better in mine.  So please
don't bid on it.

Alan

"I know that there are people in this world who do not love
their fellow man, and I hate people like that." - Tom Lehrer

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---