Cryptocorne Rot!

Well, I left for two days, only to return to find cyrptocorne leaves floating
about the tank. From what I have read, this sounds like "cryptocorne rot,"
but I don't see any of the typical trigers as applying. I haven't replaced
any flourescent tubes, haven't started/ended a fertilizing regimen, haven't
done any large water changes, and nitrate is under 10 ppm. Meanwhile, the
plants continue to rot away. What could be causing this?

Thanks.

Matthew Clark

multipart/alternative
  text/html