Re: Re: r u kidding

>>United States Supreme Court has ruled in a few famous cases about people
joking, threats, etc. You can't use part of a thread. I doubt it would be
allowed into evidence because it is out of context. The USSC has ruled on
that.
The posters are not defendants; if posts had liability OJ would be a
billionaire.<<

Thats not the point, we have more and more media/news organizations looking
into this story, national newsgroups and local ones...who write about what
they see. I would much rather have the news stories about facts not fiction
about Allan who does not represent the views or opinions of any of the
defendants of this case.