Potassium Permanganate Source

Scott S asked about a source for Potassium Permanganate:

The cheapest source of Potassium Permanganate that I have found is your
local Rite-Aid drug store.  If you ask at the pharmacy counter, they will
show you a book of all of the chemicals that they can order for you.
Potassium permanganate is one of the chemicals.  They have to order these
chemicals, but they usually arrive the next day.  If I remember correctly, I
paid less than $5 for a 16 oz canister - a lifetime supply.  Be careful in
using it though.  It stains everything, including your hands.

Roger Gordon