Auction for the defendants

Now this I can get behind.

I will donate a complete CO2 system (less only tank, that's regulator,
diffusor, needle valve and all fittings) to be auctioned.   If Arthur will
do the paperwork I will ship the system postpaid in exchange for a copy of
John Benn's receipt for your winning bid.   No extra shipping charge!  For
details on the system, see the URL in my sig.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   KG6IBW     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---