Loh's auction in support of defense fund

I have posted the auction for Loh's rare plants on
http://aquabid.com

The auction is set for 7 days.

To access it, you can do one of the following:

1. Click
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?liveplants&1018306647
(In my experience, this sort of link doesn't always
work, don't know why).

2. Go to aquabid.com --> Live plants --> look for
auction with title "Loh's rare plant auction; 100% APD
defense fund"

3. Do a search on "Loh"

4. Click on this link:
http://aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Awaqua
(this link pulls up all my auctions.  ignore those
that don't say "Loh")

Happy bidding, and may bidding fever strike you all.
:)

Arthur

=====
http://awaqua.com -- AquaJournal REDUCED PRICE!
TAOPA · The Artistry of Planted Aquaria (Email List)
taopa-subscribe at yahoogroups_com