RE: Do SAEs eat R. wallichi?

Mine certainly love Java Moss, my Java Moss stay the same size for almost a
year, and still look like dying due to my SAE's continuously picking at
their new leaves. My SAEs also eat any unhealthy plants, including rotala
wallichi. A few months back, I left the tank untrimmed for almost two
months, then after I did a major trimming, every plants were very weak,
leaves are soft, and some rotting, my 6 SAEs went crazy about it, and turned
all plants into almost just stem and sproud, nothing left, but once the
plants are getting back in shape, my SAEs leave them alone and go back to
their algae and Java Moss business.

Cheers
Kenneth