Bubble Counter Fluid

Ed,

I use plain-old mineral oil which is, I suspect, the same thing these fluids are.

Since the mineral oil is more viscous, the bubbles seem to be more consistent
which makes adjustments easier.

One potential problem would be that the fluid could somehow get into your tank.
I'm not sure what the consequences would be but it has never happened to me.

Lyndle Schenck