Re: light

> That should hopefully solve that problem.  If it
> doesn't, I plan to lose it.  Geez, how much light does
> that stuff need?
>
> Thanks, Cavan

Cavan, it's a balance between light *and* nutrients that yields the results.
If folks are having trouble with colors plants etc suspect the nutrients and
the balance.
Lighting at 2w a gal  and balancing the nutrients is easier for most than
dealing with nuke like PC lighting. High lighting will bleach and stunt
plants if you don't add enough nutrients consistently.
Lower NO3 levels with high nutrients will cause Lud to turn red.
Regards,
Tom Barr