ADA International Planted Tank Contest

A week or 2 back i mentionned about the ADA International Planted Tank
Contest here. Amano and a number of well known and very reputable
publications is promoting this to give people in the hobby a chance to show
off their artistic abilities. Did anyone enter the contest? James, did you
contact these people about supporting/doing a joint contest?

As to why I bring this up...Many people on the list were venting about how
they could produce something of better artistic quality than Takeshi Amano
could. Just think, here is your opportunity and a chance to win some real
prizes to boot! I'm entered! I may not win anything, but I hope to get a
shot at some fame. Anyone else entering?

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,
1356 Kobuchi, Kasukabe,