Please identify these swords - link included

http://homepage.mac.com/tx_longhorn/PhotoAlbum2.html

Picture 1 and 2 (see link):
In the center is a red rubin (got from LFS).  The other surrounding plants
are suppose to be indian reds that I purchased from Arizona Gardens.  I
wanted to give this place a try and ignore some of the bad press that I had
seen.

Picture 3 (see link):
After calling Arizona Gardens about sending the wrong plants the first time
(IMHO these "indian reds" look identical to the red rubin in the center),
they were nice about replacing the plants with the "correct" swords and this
picture shows what I received.

In summary, I still do not think I received Indian reds.  I hope I am
incorrect, because I have been quite disappointed so far.

Opinions on this please!

big D