Re: yeast in the tank

greetings all,
Well, it finally happened, after 4 yrs of running yeast bottles, I managed to
get the yeast solution into a tank. This is a 10 gal tank, here's what I am
doing: 50% water changes every hour, increased filtration, added aeration.
The only casualties so far have been a couple of ghost shrimp. There is funky
white crap on everything (fungus, bacteria, IDK?).I don't really have access
to a uv or any fancy filtration stuff. Is there anything else that I need, to
be doing to rectify this? I have never dealt with this before, so I am not
sure how to go at this. I could really use some help with this, if anyone ha
got a minute.
TIA,
Tim Armstrong

this message is in no way defaming or slandering "pets"@....