Re: Shelf Life of Tropica Master Grow

Hi Dan,
I believe the main thing with TMG (which I use) is to keep it out of
sunlight. I don't think there is an expiration date for the stuff. I buy the
5 liter jugs also, but I have three large planted tanks, and will go thru
that much in a year or so.

I don't think I'd want to let it sit for that long, myself. Just sems too lon
aperiod of time to me. No scientific basis for this, just my opinion. The
savings wouldn't be worth having the stuff sit for years. What you could do
is buy a jug and split it with a plant keeping friend. I have combined mail
orders with a fellow APDer in my area several times.

Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---