Defense Fund

>Dear Ms. VanDersarl
>Obviously you have no understanding of human nature or the US Constitution.
>
>I am so outraged at this post.
>Manny
>Buffalo NY

I know that this is off topic and I apologize, but I think it's
important to keep this in the public arena.

Manny, I'm think I understand human nature quite well. You have the
right to your opinion and I respect that. I thinks it's better to be
outraged than to have not had the priviledge to read things that we
disagree with at all. Although I disagree with you, I stand by your
right to express your thoughts.

Unfortunately, I have nothing more to add to this particular discussion.

I done said my piece.

Regards,

JoAnn VanDersarl

multipart/alternative