[Redacted]

A loyal patriotic American I am completely dumbfounded that you would
actually have the nerve to use the victims and surviving relatives as a ploy
to raise money for a defense fund. Any decent human being who realizes what
you are dong in your analogy comparing victims of our society who are now
deceased as opposed to a civil lawsuit will surly be frowned upon.

You Sir are a disgrace to humanity.

Dear Ms. VanDersarl
Obviously you have no understanding of human nature or the US Constitution.

I am so outraged at this post.
Manny
Buffalo NY