Re: Word Wrap - or is Outlook changing how I look (in text)?

>>>I suspect that, generally, unwrapped text is not the kind of thing a person does to intentionally annoy people. <<<

Certainly not in my case and I doubt in others'. I have refrained from posting mostly until I get it right. I downloaded Eudora which is really cool but I'm still not clear if when I use this web-based client it is handled by my system's Eudora or Outlook.
If this one doesn't wrap I'll try sending directly from Eudora and see what happens. I'll get it right eventually, surely.

Where UBB Developers Come For Answers
------- http://www.ubbdev.com -------

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you at yourbiz_com from Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag