Dreaming

So were going to buy a house soon, and Im off in dream-land about having a
fish-room (plant room?) Anyway, I dont have much money for the hobby right
now. If you were on a super tight budget. How would you set up a 10*10 room?
Im thinking one sump for the whole room, shop lights, PVC plumbed, 1 CO2
canister. What things would you spend money on? Where would you cut corners?
What would be your must haves? What could you do without?

On a completely unrelated note. How do I grown an Aponogeton ulvaceous from
seed? And when do I cut off the flower/bit with the seed pods?

Thanks, have fun,

-Zach