Challenging plants or challenged plants?

Someone from this list asked me a week or so ago if I was getting in any new
plants that would be a "challenge" to grow. Something difficult. Later this
week I will have some Bacopa myriophylloides, fine leaf bacopa. does this
fall in this catagory? Tom Barr mentioned a while back that this plant was
difficult to grow in the long run and becomes stunted...meaning I presume
it's growing cycle slows down, (not necessarily a bad thing in my view)
Anyone else agree? Any experiences with this plant?

I will also soon have some of the elusive Veronica sword. Any comments on
this plant?

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com