Re: Azoo plant hormones

I got my Superthrive at a local garden center.  There is only one I know of around here (greater Hartford, CT), but I certainly haven't visited them all.  I paid 9 bucks for an 8-ounce bottle yesterday that will probably last well in to the next decade, including using it for all of my house and garden plants.  You can also order direct from the manufacturer.  You can get their number and be amused by the advertising at, you guessed it, www.superthrive.com.

Mikey