Re: Superthrive

I was just about to ask a question about plant
hormones because I was looking over the Petwarehouse
(no S) catalog and noticed some Azoo products like
that.  They have several different ones that appear to
overlap.  One said it promotes root growth.  Another
said something about creating rapid cell division.
Anything to it?  Sounds like there might be.

Is Superthrive an all around growth promoter or is it
just for roots?  I wonder if it would cause rampant
internode roots.

Cavan