Superthrive

I use Superthrive on my orchids.  It is a root stimulator and is indeed
incredible, I believe you could get roots to grow on a rock with this stuff.
I isn't a fertilizer though, I think it simply stimulates the production of
roots.  Considering what my orchids do with just one or two applications,
you would need a machete to get plants out of your tank with all the roots!

The ingredients are .09% Vitamin B1, .048% Napthyl acetic acid.

I haven't put it in my tank.  Perhaps a few drops in a separate container
for a few hours with a struggling plant to stimulate it and then put it back
in tank?

Daphne