Glosso availabilty? Any trades?

Hey Daphne thanks for the reply.  You are right Australia is fairly strict
as are most countries when you actually entere them from overseas and go
through quarantine.  I have made many trades with people within and outside
of Australia and have always received the plants and so have the other
people.  Just yesterday I received Loh wonderful package of Christmas Moss
(thanks so much again mate:)  An seeing that 2 species of glosso (the one
commonly used in amanos aquascapes) are found here already (but not really
sold at all) I dont see there being a prob :))

Cheers
Jon :)