Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1707

    * From: " Anthony Baker" <bakera506 at earthlink_net>

I've been checking out planted tank pics on some
Asian sites, and have come across this plant a number
of times, and I have no idea what it is!!  I'd really
like to get an ID so I can find someone that has it.

Here's the pic:
http://www.aqugrass.com/gallery/kentank/100_0023_IMG
.................<snipped>.............

TIA
Tony

--

It looks like Tonina fluviatilis.  Check out this link:
http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~b.molly/aquatica/america8.html

The plants in this picture look just like the ones in yours.  Unless they
are misidentified, T. fluviatilis is it.  The picture of T. fluviatilis at
the Tropica site has much shorter leaves, however.

Paul Krombholz in central Mississippi, getting rain as a cold front passes
through.