Re: Sweet Spot

I'm with you on this one.  I'm getting ready to tear down a 55 gal. with
80 watts that is blooming with all the nasties.  Everything was fine
with just a little Flourish (Comprehensive Plant Supplement) each week.
Then I read where you need to add Flourish Iron to make it complete.
Within 2 weeks or so the tank just blew up,  all kinds of algaes and all
the worst, also, I do a good number of water changes, so I started
dosing twice a week just to make sure.  I haven't been at this long, but
I think I'll err on the cautious side next time.  Brian