Re: Silver dollars

> Anyhow, back to the subject line:
>
> Would I be completely insane to try keeping Silver Dollars in a planted tank?
> Are they really the (plant) flesh devouring piranahs of the vegetarian world?
> :-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dom

Most of these fish will eat the plants. But you could try a school of
whimple piranha in a planted tanks which I have always wanted to do. There
are many fish that could be used in place of Silver dollars(carnivorous
fish, Hydrocolous species, Pink tail Chalceus also etc). Some SEA fish are
also very suitable.
Regards,
Tom Barr