Re: Importing Aquatic Plants Into Canada

I recently (10 days ago) sent a box of Hydrotriche hottoniflora clippings to
an APD member in Canada from my home in Georgia. I filled out a customs form
that was pasted on the box. I labeled it "aquarium plants." The recipient and
I were worried it wouldn't make it, as he forgot to tell me seized plants are
confiscated and donated to aquariums or destroyed. No big deal, really. A few
bucks for postage. We were both surprised that he got them in a few days
without problem. Not even opened, I think.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---