x-mas moss

After receiving my x-mas moss this stuff grows quite well in my soft water,
high temp,high light tanks, my java moss does better in cooler waters,

KL how did u package it? canada customs did  open my package but they
probably thought it was a card or something and alowed it to go through
anyways? some type of vacum seal? (or was this discussed already?)

have you guys noticed your fish 'eating' the x-mas moss,
i kept some in my discus tank and ym discus are eating my x-mas moss!!

thanks
Raymond Wong
http://www.sfu.ca/~rww/Aquariumstart.htm