It's a pleasure

Chuck Huffine wrote:

>KL, maybe this crap will soon be over so you can finally keep a moss wall
>intact!  I think your latest wall may be more beautiful than the first.

Thanks for the testimony, Chuck but I wouldn't call what
I'm doing a sacrifice.  It's a pleasure to know the moss and ferns
are growing in hobbyists' tanks on the other side of the world and that
I have played a part in making that happened.

It's no big deal if I have to tear down my moss wall again.  For some
strange reason, the moss grows very well in my tanks.  If I have to do
it all over again, I would.

Loh K L