Lack of pearling

Now my greenwater has cleared up totally ive noticed something strange. When
I had my greenwater I could see the plants going crazy and pearling
everywhere but now its cleared and the plants hardly pearl ? I dont
understand what It could be as the same amount of CO2, nutrients, light are
there?  Possibly my water maybe to soft and I need to add more Mg and Ca ?
Though the plants are all growing well and none (apart from my stargrass)
are looking unhealthy I just wandered why after my greenwater had gone all
the pearling stopped :)

Cheers
Jon H