moss, fund

Mine arrived this week. It's really interesting to get the mailer from
Singapore. The moss has grown enough that I can notice it. It's in a
quarantine bowl for now and looking good. I'll call it Christmas moss to give
it credit to KL for it's introduction and posterity. It's the most expensive
plant I ever got ;-)
Bruce in NJ