Flourite

I have read so many glowing reports about Flourite that I decided to
undertake an internet search on the subject for myself.  At the web site
for the appropriately named Pisces Trading Company,
http://www.bestcrystals.com/flourite.html, I found the following;

"Metaphysical Properties: Offers a stabilizing energy, facilitating order,
balance, and healing.  Excellent for clarity of mind, objectivity,
concentration, and meditation.  Aids in grasping higher, more abstract
concepts, and to be discerning as to the truth or reality of a given
situation.  Balances and cleanses intellectual and physical bodies.
Strengthens bones and teeth, and is used for dispelling illness in its
early stages."

No wonder it so highly recommended!

John T. Fitch
E-mail: jtfitch at spamcop_net