Re: corys in planted tank

Hi, I love corys and always have some in my tanks.  It is frustrating
having them in a heavily planted tank- they do spent all their time
hiding.  I've learned weather loaches are another bad fish for
planted tanks- they're big and do ALOT of burrowing.  Plants were
constantly being uprooted.  Another favorite catfish that is very bad
for planted tanks are banjo cats. They spend 90% of the time
burrowed in the substrate with no consideration for plants or their
roots.  I keep 3 clown loaches in each of my planted tanks to take
care of any hitchhiking snails, and because they're one of my
alltime favorite fish.  Ray