Re: Foster's and Smith

I used to order dog and cat vaccines from Foster's and Smith and
never had a complaint. I usually order my Amquel from them and have
since the change from Petwarehouse. I've never had a problem yet.
Shipping seems to be fast. I would like them to get their
notification system going though. It would be nice to have a tracking
number. I think they will turn out to be a very reliable vendor and
they seem very responsive, so I expect them to only improve.

BTW, I love the shipping rates for the heavy weight items. As long as
the price is competitive, that works out well for me. There are a few
dream items there that aren't quite as shocking now that the shipping
rates have been revised. I used to cringe when looking at the UPS
chart for some items on my wish list.

JoAnn