Java Fern Covered Driftwood for Trade/Sale

Hey all,

I have a piece of driftwood that's ~12 inches and _completely_ covered w/
Java Fern both Windelov and regular. If you wanna see how big the driftwood
is check out

http://www.geocities.com/bwe407/tank.JPG

The tank it's in is 36 inches in length and as the picture shows the
driftwood piece takes up about 1/3 of it (it's that brown thing on its side
if you were wondering where it is). I'll take best offer on this or trade for
something to put in my 26 gallon. If you buy this from me or do a combination
buy/trade I'll donate a portion of what I get for the Defense Fund.

Don

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---