Sucking up & grovelling

Don,

You left out the abject grovelling and sucking up that I am usually
accustomed to from Japanese vendors when they, on rare occasions, make a
mistake. On the other hand, when I make an error in copy you should see me
grovel and suck up to the editor. I can do it with the best of them. Of
course I try not to. Or my career as a reporter would have been over long
ago.

Which brings us to the enjoyable part of this missive. I received a small
plastic baggy filled with E cordiofolia seeds. At what temperature should
these seeds be germinated? In what type of soil and at what depth of water
should they been sown? I7d really like to know as daytime temperatures in
Tokyo area are reaching 20¼C. I'd like to get an early start on growing
these plants outdoors.

BTW  FREE BEER.....I should be loyal to my clientÐHeineken, but I'll have a
Kilkenny.

>I don't believe he stated it was ordered via the Internet or mail order.
>You *do* have brick&mortar storefronts, don't you?
>
>DonT

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,