riccia

I posted several days ago but maybe my meesage went unheard from because of the current lawsuit postings. I have two portions of riccia about 6"X7" in size each. My LFS will allow me to give them the riccia so they can sell it, but they state it's not their policy to give store credit for plants. Go fiquire! I did not want to give it to them so they can make a substantial profit off of my generosity. I was wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing the riccia from me? Or perhaps trading plants with me. I was looking for some midground plants for my 65 gallon tank. I have high light, injected CO2, and fertilize regularly so I do good with high light plants. I was looking for some stargrass or other interesting plants for trade. Any offers out there?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---