RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1674

From Scott H.:

(stuff deleted)
>All of which makes it hard to set your valve for a precise
>result.  I find it very frustrating to try to be very precise on some
>setups, even with very expensive, high quality valves and regulators.
>Of course, once I stop trying to be so precise, I am happier -- almost
>as if I just donated to the fund ;-) .

So I should just let well enough alone and stop obsessing, then? <G> As I
said, my pH is rock steady at 6.8, the plants are growing and bubbling like
crazy and the fish are happy. I'll be happy, too! (And I did just donate, so
is that a double dose of happy??? :) )

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/

Make up the rules as you go along.

Store, organize and access digital images easily. 30 day trial of the
standard in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com