bloodworm allergy

Hello everyone,
     I've a case of contact dermatitis, but only under one arm.  trying
to figure out the cause, and... oh, gee, that's the arm I had in all the
way in water last week to switch tanks.  I'd been feeding freeze
dried bloodworms heavily lately, and I think this may be the culprit.
     I knew bloodworms could cause breathing problems, but I'd
never heard of the skin allergy side.  Found this page:
http://www.intellweb.com/gcka/bloodworms2.htm
     Just thought I'd give a heads up to everyone.
-Chrys
     My Aquarium-
http://chrys.addr.com/aquarium/
     My Photography Page-