Contribution

The latest events concerning the suit is angers me once more.  The
settlement of the other defendants is also pretty outrageous.

Although I don't have much money, I have plants.

Anyone interested in...

1 large clump of cyperus helferi
two handfuls of java fern
1 small nymphaea micrantha bulb (with sprouted leaves)?

I will offer any one or all of these to someone who will donate $10 bucks
per item plus $5 for shipping.

Email me if interested off list please.

-Frank

ps  I'm not sure how these plants will handle shipping to the colder states.
  I'm in California.