Cleaning magnum micron filters

This may have been obvious to everyone but me but I just figured out that I could
use the $0.50 high pressure attachment on my garden hose to clean my micron
cartridge.  Just use the stream to rinse off the outside and for extra wetness (you
- not the cartridge :), direct the stream to rinse from the inside. Just a couple of
minutes.   (I used  to clean my magnum micron filters by rinsing off the micron
cartridge as best I could and then soak overnight in bleach and then rinse the
bleach back out.  Not my favorite chore.)    BTW.. discovered this as I am cleaning
my cartridge daily due to GW... experimenting with PO4.... oops too much!!  hahaha

Rgds,
Will

multipart/alternative
  text/html