Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1671

Thomas Barr noted, in part:

> Remember: you have to let someone make you mad. I *choose* to be
> happy.
> Being mad sucks. So donate a little bit, then you'll be happy and so
> will
> those around you:) Plants included:)

If you keep a log or calendar to track and plan fertilizer additions,
plant changes, light bulb replacement, maintenance, and/or whatever,
you can also plan for regular contributions.  That way, if you can only
afford a little bit each month (or week), you can easily be reminded
that it's time to be happy and help.  :-)

Scott H.