OT: but important. Alan/Bob

Recently I responded in a thread concerning Alan and "Bob".
My response was "who are you to suggest any person stay off the APD or any
list?"

This was directed to "Bob" as I thought he was the one that posted it. I
didnt realize that it was posted as a remark from Alan and from what I
understand out of context and incomplete at that.

I would like to apologize to Alan if it was taken by any other readers as
directed to him as it was not. I misunderstood it as more intimidation from
"Bob"

Paul

multipart/alternative
  text/html