Re: Clarification for Bob

> Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:32:05 -0800
> From: "Gregory Gooden (Annex)" <ggooden at exc1_annex.com>
> Subject: Clarification for Bob
>
> A clarification is in order here.
>
> Notwithstanding the message itself;
>
> The "content" that Bob is quoting from Alan did not appear in THIS list.
> I can only assume that it is a private email from Alan to Bob, and Bob
> is attempting to "make it publically stated" through this post.

Must be more than meets the eye, here. I can't believe someone bright enough
to file suit and represent himself could be so utterly stupid as to violate
copyright in that way.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley -- 650 843-1240 -- 866 Clara Dr. Palo Alto CA 94303
                    http://www.sfbaka.net.

   Instead of giving money to found colleges to promote
   learning, why don't they pass a constitutional amendment
   prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as
   good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would
   have the smartest race of people on earth. -- Will Rogers