NOT ENOUGH PLANT TALK!

Hi gang,

Just revisiting afer about a month hiatus...

There just seems to be chatter about all kinds of
things/ other than plant talk

This newsgroup serves as a valuable resource and
community for the beginner all the way up to the
advanced.

Lets keep it that way!

Screen out all the other banter if thats what it takes

I am against censorship but lets stremline things a
bit folks.

And on a side note to all the techophiles out there.

GET SOME PICTURES OF YOUR TANKS UP ON LINE.

Lets all see what you got.  I think I've been to most
every aquarium site that's out there.

I am in the process of getting mine together

my $.02,

Sean