Re:Sorry about the duplicate messages

What happened was that my ISP wasn't providing too well for a few days, and
none of my emails was going out to the rest of the world.  Emails were
still coming in, but nothing was going out, and I was not getting any
messages that they were failing to arrive.  The only clue I had was that
they were not appearing on APD.  It took four calls to technical help (with
the usual 15 minutes on hold) and about a day before they fixed it. They
kept saying, "try sending something, and call us back if it doesn't
arrive".  And, when they fixed it, they dumped out all my attempts.

Paul Krombholz in chilly central Mississippi, getting the second arctic air
mass in a week, and only the third of the winter.